As you watch your group do the exercise, keep the following questions in mind and jot down your observations as you go along. You will use these questions and your observations to lead the debrief session after the exercise is over.
1. Were people organized?
2. Were objectives set?
3. Were things properly delegated?
4. Were all available resources used?
5. How was the group led?
6. Were problems solved?
7. How effective was the communication?
8. How were alternatives discussed and evaluated?
9. Was time controlled?
10. What roles did people play?
11. What else was worth recording?